All-weather one-component polyurethane foam. Designed for household use. The foam has excellent adhesion to most construction materials: wood, concrete, stone, plastics, metal, etc. It is used to set and lock windows and doors, filling seams and gaps, insulation of pipes and wires, filling voids and holes. It has displays excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
Features of foam:
- low expansion;
- recommended application of can temperature between +10°C and +25°C;
- application at environmental temperatures ranging from -5°C to +35°C;
- temperature resistance from -55°C to +90°C;
- excellent adhesion and cohesion;
- does not harm the ozone layer.