All-weather one-component polyurethane foam. Designed for professional use.The foam shows an excellent adhesion to most building materials: wood, concrete, stone, plastics, metal, etc. It is used to fill gaps in window and door frames, seal joints and gaps, insulation of pipes and wires, filling voids and holes. It has displays excellent sound and thermal insulation properties.
Features of foam:
- low expansion;
- recommended application of can temperature between +10°C and +25°C;
- application at environmental temperatures ranging from -5°C to +35°C;
- temperature resistance from -55°C to +90°C;
- excellent adhesion and cohesion;
- does not harm the ozone layer.