Application of glue foam:
Used in bonding molded foam polystyrene panels together or panels of extruded foam polystyrene to any type of mineral base indoors and outdoors , including OSB. Polyurethane adhesive has an excellent adhesion on concrete, mineral plasters, brick, porous blocks of type aerated concrete, foam concrete, and bituminous waterproofing bases.
Features of glue foam:
- high bonding strength;
- increased adhesion to styrofoam;
- low post expansion;
- efficiency in the process of insulation;
- recommended application of can temperature between +10°C and +25°C;
- application at environmental temperatures ranging from -5°C to +30°C;
- do not spoil the ozone ball.